DC News You Can (Maybe) Use
WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around D.C.) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The shutdown continues to ruin everything.
- Check out the photos for &pizza's annual Pi Day marriage ceremonies. These have to be the same people who get the &pizza tattoos right?
- Washingtonian, DC Refined and DCist all have St. Patrick's Day lists and round ups. We recommend you stay at home.
- If you haven't been paying attention to the (possible) downfall of D.C. Council member Jack Evans, this is a good place to start.
- The fight for a $15 minimum wage continues in Maryland.
- Who is this man and what does he know?
- It's confirmed, one of the Bachelorette contestants is a waiter at Stoney's. Here's a very weird interview with his manager.
- This is the only guide that matters when it comes to eating sandwiches on the Hill.
- And speaking of sandwiches, Steak 'n Shake might be coming to the District.
- And here is the list of places with the cheapest (non-happy hour) beer in the city. You're going to need something to wash that sandwich down.
- Metro is hacking the planet. And by the world I mean their own trains.