Healthy Recipes: Overnight Blueberry Oats
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and it is also when I feel most creative with food. I love experimenting with different breakfast recipes and I love sharing them with others even more. Hungry Girl, one of my favorite websites, has a delicious overnight blueberry oats recipe. This breakfast option is full of flavor and sure to become one of your favorites.
Take a look at the ingredients list below:
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp. brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 packet no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia)
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 drops almond extract
- Dash cinnamon
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or thawed from frozen)
Check out the Hungry Girl’s website for details on how to whip up these delicious 238 calorie oats.
Also, you can purchase their cookbook here for more fun recipes such as this one.