We are #jollywalker (Francis) and #happylamon (Kay)
We’re living in Yokohama, Japan. We don’t care how our whole blog looks like. We don’t worry if the name of the blog is not good or unoriginal. All we care about is how good and affordable the food we’re eating is. The food doesn’t have to be healthy or takai/expensive. We like Japan because it hosts a lot of those Michelin star joints and all those underrated hole-in-the-wall type of food joints. We like to lower down the ratings of those overhyped food places, and raise the ratings of such underrated restaurants respectively. We seek to balance the culinary world by bringing our own food opinions to the food internet of things.
“Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this… does put a smile on my face.”―Thanos
Why create a food blog?
- Give respect and recognition to the chefs and their staff who fed our stomachs hence, itadakimasu. #arigatogozaimuch
- Not kill time by blogging instead of playing DOTA 2 and Tekken 7 all day.
- Create a reference database of memories of the #masarap food experience.
- To totally consume (for a look of a better term) the consumption tax that we pay.
- Because what you eat is what you are? NOT REALLY. I think what you eat is just what you need/want to taste in your mouth at that specific moment in time.
- Chewing and swallowing and slurping and licking are cool and sugoi talents to share on the internet.
- Taking pictures of food is a really good way to consume all the gigabytes in our smartphones. Studies show it may be better than face selfies.
- So that by the time we’re senior citizens and can’t eat any unhealthy food anymore, we can just go back to this blog and sort of reminisce on the good ole’ days of food and the good experience we had.
- You should read our blog posts because you don’t have to.
Finally, we usually use (errrrr…”Usually use” doesn’t sound right) these hashtags #food #japan #masarap #eatadakimasu #arigatogozaimuch #itadakimasu #gochisosamadeshita #eatadakimasu #jollywalker #happylamon