Jeff Brazier

19 Jul 19
Archy Worldys

A WOMAN was left blind in her left eye after a parasite had burrowed in when she had her contact lenses inserted while showering. The 41-year-old complained to the doctors that she had suffered from blurred vision, eye pain and photosensitivity for the past two months. 3 The eye of a woman after she was […]

19 Jul 19
News Archives Uk

A woman was blind to the left eye after a parasite sank inside when she left her contact lenses in the shower. The 41-year-old woman went to the doctor, complaining of blurred vision, eye pain and sensitivity to light during the past two months. 3 The eye of a woman after being treated with a […]

19 Jul 19
Archy news nety

A WOMAN has left blind in the left eye after a parasite burrowed inside when she left the contact lenses in while showering. The 41-year-old went to the doctor complaining she had suffered with blurry vision, eye pain and sensitivity to light for the last two months. 3 A woman's eye after being treated with […]

17 Jul 19
News Archives Uk

A MUM-of-three says she has been left scarred for life after just a tiny, pea-sized dot of oven cleaner touched her arm. Liana Stott, 25, from North Walsham, Norfolk, was using Oven Pride on the inside while removing a rack. 13 Liana Stott, 25, pictured in hospital after being burned by Oven Pride while cleaning […]

15 Jul 19
Archy news nety

WHEN Louise Carolan's & 11-year-old daughter suddenly collapsed while bouncing on a trampoline, her friends thought she was just "playing dead." But Aofie Hartnett had suffered an attack caused by a rare brain disease that sees the immune system accidentally attacking the body's own cells. 12 Louise Carolan with her daughter Aoife who was diagnosed […]

12 Jul 19
Arcynewsy

A TERRIFICATE mother was left fearing that she would become blind in one eye after a parasite had slipped into her left eye. Lauren (who does not want to reveal her surname) started to suffer from a red, painful left eye on Christmas day. 3 A two-year-old Australian mother hit by a parasite was told […]

12 Jul 19
News Archives Uk

Eine verängstigte Mutter hatte Angst, auf einem Auge erblinden zu müssen, nachdem sich ein Parasit in ihr linkes Auge gebohrt hatte. Lauren (die nicht will, dass ihr Nachname bekannt gegeben wird) bekam an Weihnachten ein rotes, schmerzendes linkes Auge. 3 Einer australischen zweifachen Mutter, die von einem Parasiten niedergeschlagen wurde, wurde gesagt, dass sie nie […]

11 Jul 19
Archy news nety

A mother of HEARTBROKEN talked about how she helped her teenage daughter plan her funeral after contracting the human variant of Mad Cow Disease. At the age of 15, Claire McVey became the youngest registered victim of the mad cow disease scandal – which only disappears six months after she became ill. 3 Claire was […]

09 Jul 19
News Archives Uk

A FOOTBALL fan was blinded to the right eye after wearing his contact lenses in the shower. Nick Humphreys, 29, of Shrewsbury, Shropshire, has undergone two operations and is now waiting for a corneal transplant after contracting a parasite that has been sunk in his eye. 6 Nick became blind in the right eye because […]