15 Feb 19
(Picture: BBC/ITV/Lime Pictures)
There are lots of fears and confessions across the soaps this week as Pete fears for Rhona as she’s badly injured in Emmerdale, and Carla Connor (Alison King) comes close to revealing the truth in Coronation Street.
Carla is acting suspicious in Coronation Street and it’s not gone unnoticed by either Roy Cropper (David Neilson) or Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne). Roy will start to put the pressure on to find out the truth, but will she crack?
Karen Taylor (Lorraine Stanley) is worried about Keanu (Danny Walters) and she puts on pressure to find out from Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) where he is, but Louise (Tilly Keeper) has a bombshell that will get Phil talking – she’s pregnant!
Rhona Goskirk’s (Zoe Henry) life is left hanging in the balance when she’s hit by a tractor driven by Pete (Anthony Quinlan). She’s badly hurt, will she survive?
Laurie Shelby (Kyle Pryor) turns ever more sinister in Hollyoaks, this time targeting his own wife. Will he get found out or is Sinead (Stefanie Davis) in serious danger?
1. Tracy threatens Tyler into staying away from Amy and offers him money as an incentive. He later tells Amy he wants nothing to do with the baby, leaving Amy unsure of what to do. She tells the police it wasn’t rape but the officer explains that as she was under age it’s still an offence. Finding her parents rowing, she heads out to confide in Bethany.
2. Peter reveals that the police have declared the boat fire an accident but neither he nor Roy believe it. Roy quizzes Carla, convinced she’s hiding something and she tells him the bag of stuff she got rid of was just seconds from the factory.
3. Tyrone confronts Mary about the Valentine’s card and the fact that she has feelings for him. Letting her down gently, he says they can only be friends. How will she react?
4. Kate arrives back from visiting family much to Rana’s joy. Now the pair can begin with the wedding plans. But she discovers Rana has already made a start and she’s invited absolutely everyone, even those who only made it onto the reserve list. They’re now in a lot of trouble, but an unlikely helper in the form of Kate’s old friend Lolly comes up with a solution.
5. Billy asks Paul to keep his ear to the ground in case he hears something about Clayton, and he gets wind of the fact Clayton is being let out for Dane’s funeral. Billy suggests she go too to speak to him, and she’s shocked when David offers her support, but he warns her to be careful.
6. Kevin refuses Sally’s offer to help pay for Jack’s holiday so Sophie tries to give him money but he refuses. Sean suggests a night on the town for the factory workers but Sally says she’ll only go if Gina doesn’t. So Gina sets about throwing her a party and starts a collection. Carla makes a generous donation and posts the envelope through the door of no 13, but Kevin finds it and thinks it’s the money for Jack’s holiday. When the money goes missing, Gina gets the blame.
7. Roy accuses Carla of letting Abi take the blame for the boat fire. Is their friendship at breaking point?
8. The day of Dr Legg’s funeral has arrived and Dot isn’t well enough to attend. She’s heartbroken to see the local residents not paying their respects. But later at the Vic she’s touched when everyone turns up for the wake, and is thrilled to see two old faces, Lofty and Mary.
9. Sharon is under pressure from Karen over Keanu’s whereabouts, but can’t get any information out of Phil. But her mind is taken off the problem at hand when she receives a surprise visitor, Lofty shows up on her door.
10. Masood’s energetic two nieces Iqra and Habiba crash onto the Square, but why they’ve arrived is a mystery. Masood questions them and they say they’re there to look after his restaurant while he’s away. But what are they up to when they start firing agency staff?
11. Karen is growing increasingly more worried. She heightens the pressure on Sharon to find out what’s happened, so Sharon manipulates Louise into speaking to her dad. So Louise plays her trump card with her dad – she tells him she’s pregnant. Later, Phil receives a message – a picture of Keanu beaten up.
12. Bernadette reveals to Tiffany that she’s started online dating. Tiffany encourages her to go for it and she arranges a date. When she arrives, she mistakenly thinks Habiba is her date. Habiba brushes it off, but Bernadette is mortified. But things are set to get even worse for her.
13. Habiba is adamant that her and Iqra can make a success of the restaurant but when Iqra suggests they call home Habiba shoots her down. They’re hiding a big secret, what is it?
14. Rainie’s jealousy puts her relationship at risk when she finds out from the Ahmed sisters that Max has left them in charge. It turns out it’s a lie, they have no idea who he is, but the damage is done. Rainie drowns her sorrows in the pub and ends up fliring with a man.
15. Ryan and Dawn go on a date where she’s hassled by a former punter. Ryan confronts him and touched by his heroics, she kisses him. But how will she react when he offers her money for sex? Later, Ryan is drinking with an old friend Gail in the pub trying to cheer himself up, but after a few drinks she goes in for a kiss – just as Dawn walks in.
16. Rhona gets called into work on her day off and is sent to check on the cows at the farm. Unable to find them, she calls Pete. He’s driving the tractor at the time and becomes distracted. The tractor proves faulty and with his mind on other things he loses control and it ploughs into the barn – where Shona is standing! Pete finds her bleeding badly, wills he survive?
17. Jai is convinced from Manpreet’s behaviour she must he having an affair and he warns her. Laurel later catches her using the company credit card and Jai notices money is transferred from the business account to her personal one. What is she up to and why is Rishi covering?
18. Marlon suggests to Jessie that they go to Belfast for their honeymoon but will she be as enthusiastic as he hopes?
19. There’s romance on the cards for Billy and Tracy as they grow closer. Will things get serious?
20. Paddy is furious when he finds out Chas and Marlon conned him into a DNA test to find out who his real dad is.
(Picture: Lime Pictures)
21. Sienna is horrified when Laurie tries to kiss her. She later confronts him about it, but he says she was the one who kissed him! She says she’ll tell Sally what really happened, but will Sally believe her?
22. Ste is left furious when he hears that Misbah is allowed to return to work after Tegan’s death. Misbah is horrified to see someone’s uploaded a post to social media branding her a ‘killer doctor’. Was it Ste?
23. Laurie and Sinead kiss but he is forceful and Sinead is left feeling uncomfortable. She later takes painkillers and shows a nasty bruise on her wrist, did Laurie hurt her? She confronts him and he acts horrified, but is he really?
(Picture: Lime Pictures)
24. Damon receives a distressing text from Maxine and immediately rushes over to be with her. He finds her on the floor in Sienna’s flat, and she tells him she can’t feel her legs. What’s wrong with her?
25. Donna-Marie begins her plan to bring Cindy down. She tells her that Mac is making her work as a prostitute again and Cindy tries to convince her to go to the police, offering her somewhere to stay. Mac later tells Donna-Marie he wants to make things work as a family. She calls Cindy, screaming that Mac is hurting her. What is she up to?
Who’s keeping a deadly secret that gets discovered when someone goes snooping?
Who will find themselves in a terrifying situation that when they’re held
Whose lies are set to unravel leaving a family ripped apart?
Whose secret addiction past is uncovered at an NA meeting?
Who finds themselves homeless after a row leaves them kicked out on the street?
[metro-sassy-poll question=”Which soap are you most looking forward to?” option1=”EastEnders: The Ahmed sisters’ arrival” option2=”Hollyoaks: Laurie turning more sinister” option3=”Emmerdale: Rhona getting hit by the tractor” option4=”Corrie: The boat fire storyline” slug=”which-soap-are-you-most-looking-forward-to-8425095″]