[ooyala player_id=”f987944e2b8d47c5ad7da7977780b8bd” auto=”true” width=”1920″ height=”1080″ pcode=”9vOTQyOvfOKTDwM65FXm0S1biBeX” code=”gwMTkyaTE6JH-1JQBXn9jacIe9EosZSZ”] HUNTINGTON PARK, Calif. – Shocking video shows a pickup truck accelerating wildly as it circled around a Huntington Park intersection and slammed into parked vehicles over the weekend; officials said Monday they’re investigating the incident. Only the driver of the pickup was injured after the series of collisions […]
The new Samuel de Champlain Bridge opened to northbound traffic at 5 a.m. on Monday; the southbound side is set to open to traffic on July 1.
A concerning trend continued Sunday at Sonoma Raceway, as Cody Ware — who drives the No. 52 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 for Rick Ware Racing — suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning in the Toyota Save Mart 350. Ware had to retire from the race after 64 laps around the 2.52-mile road course in California after symptoms […]
Do you need to know Jennifer Freeman’s Age and Birthday date? Jennifer Freeman was born on 20 october, 1985 in California.
How old is this celebrity? And what are his/her social media accounts?…
In case you haven’t heard, we’re trekking out West to enjoy some southern California sunshine! This will be our last hometown show in Nashville for a while, so we hope to see you there!
Leading Middle East and Islamic studies scholars call on President Trump immediately to pull back from the brink of a war with the Islamic Republic of Iran: “It is clear to us that the human, diplomatic, legal, political, and economic costs to both countries, the Persian Gulf and larger Middle East, the global economy and the global system of international humanitarian law of a US attack would be even more devastating than was the US invasion of Iraq sixteen years ago.”
This is Ocean Gittens going hard on his first day with his new weapon from Crowd Control surfboards. Look out for this kid and Warren Povey in the event which starts on Wednesday 26th June as we will keep you posted on the blog. We are currently on a road trip heading to San Diego […]
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Cold Storage, the Lead Refrigeration Operator monitors, maintains, and operates an ammonia refrigeration system. This role is responsible for application of SO2 fumigation to incoming fruit as well as fruit previously placed in the cold storage facility. Responsibilities:
- Maintain process safety and regulatory compliance (CUPA, USEPA, OSHA, IIAR)
- Initiate emergency response (OSHA, CUPA, PECO, AAE, etc )
- Coordinate contracted work (CalCA, PECO, AAE, etc. )
- Act as purchasing agent for parts, equipment, water treatment chemicals, fumigation product, large repairs, and facility additions.
- Job planning and assessments – set, adjust, and assign recommendations, supervise and evaluate operators' work
- Act as training facilitator for all facility training, recruiting 3rd party outside training for fire safety, APR testing, and hazardous work operations and emergency respon