Kingsdown

26 May 19
Arcynewsy

Prison for the French who launched 39 migratory hulls: the boat merchant who sold deadly trap boats so that people could make an illegal trip to the UK got 18 months Emmanuel Desreux, 45, has sold 39 inflatable motorized balloons to migrants He was imprisoned for facilitating illegal migration between October 2018 and March 2019 […]

26 May 19
News Archives Uk

Prison for French people who have dropped 39 migrants with a migrant background: Boat dealers who sold fatality boats to allow illegal travel to Britain receive 18 months 45-year-old Emmanuel Desreux sold 39 motorized dinghies to migrants He was imprisoned between October 2018 and March 2019 for promoting illegal migration More than 30 were returned […]

26 May 19
Celibataire

I drive the usual way, down to the M25 then anti-clockwise along the usually most congested bit near Heathrow, which at least means avoiding the other traffic nightmare known as the Dartford Crossing; then round the bottom; follow the M26, slow down for roadworks to merge with the M20 and down past Ashford (more roadworks).  […]

24 May 19
DGF2099-Main Page

By David G. Firestone Just a brief one this week, I’ve got some other things that need my attention at the moment. Hailing from Noville, Switzerland, Mathéo Tuscher won Formula Pilota China in its first year in 2011, at the age of 14. He raced in Formula Two, GP3, the FIA World Endurance Championship, and […]

22 May 19
Kingsdown School PE Department

Freddie competed in the County Athletics Champions last Sunday, he got bronze in the Javelin! He’s now classed as an under 15, so its a heavier javelin and he is throwing against boys that look a lot older than him. He got a new personal best (PB) using the heavier javelin throwing 26.96. This week […]

22 May 19
wavemarket86's blogs

Kingsdown is a Special School for children aged 3 to 14 who have severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), physical disabilities and associated learning difficulties. Students choose to come to the Eastwood IAP for many different reasons: Some want to pursue post-secondary studies or a career in the arts, and others […]

22 May 19
The Sun
THE family of a young man murdered in a notorious road rage attack have been left devastated as it was announced today his killer will be released from prison. Gangland figure Kenneth Noye was jailed for life in 2000 after stabbing 21-year-old Stephen Cameron to death on the M25. Kenneth Noye was jailed for the stabbing death of 21-year-old Stephen Cameron in 2000 Stephen Cameron was stabbed to death in 1996 Noye, now 71, had attacked Cameron on the slip road of the motorway in Kent in May 1996 before going on the run and found in Spain two years later. He was found guilty of murder and jailed for life at the Old Bailey in 2000, with a minimum of 16 years. But a Parole Board panel today confirmed its decision to allow him to walk free after more than 19 years behind bars, finding he was “suitable for return to the community”. Cameron’s dad Ken, 72, spoke of being “totally devastated” after receiving the news today. He said: “I can’t believe they have made this decision. “Life should mean life. “I hoped this day would never come. I sort of knew it was coming, though – I was almost resigned to it. But it is still a complete kick in the teeth. “It is a decision which is out of our hands. What can we do? [quote credit=”Ken, Stephen Cameron’s dad”]Stephen was denied a life by Noye on May 19, 1996 when he left him lying in the gutter and we are the ones who have had to live a life sentence[/quote] “He is going back on the streets when he should spend the rest of his days behind bars. “Stephen was denied a life by Noye on May 19, 1996 when he left him lying in the gutter and we are the ones who have had to live a life sentence. “There isn’t a day we don’t think of Stephen.” WHAT THE BOARD SAYS The Parole Board today confirmed the decision had been made after an oral hearing, stating “public safety” was the number one priority. A spokesperson stated professional witnesses were “all of the view that Mr Noye had addressed his risk factors appropriately”, adding that his risk to the public “would be manageable safely in the community”. They added: “The panel noted a number of protective factors (i.e. factors likely to reduce risk) including Mr Noye’s current proven ability to control his emotions, his clear life goals, his relationships, and his proven ability to work with professionals and accept advice when it is needed.” On release, Noye will have to comply with a strict set of rules, including reporting as required for supervision or other appointments. Underworld kingpin Noye had been involved in a life of crime before he was jailed in 2000. The gangland figure had knifed an undercover cop to death in 1985 but was controversially acquitted of murder after claiming self-defence. Months after his acquittal over the killing of detective John Fordham during the Brink’s-Mat bullion robbery probe, Noye got 14 years for handling stolen gold bars. The 1983 robbery had become known as the “crime of the century” after six thieves stole more than £26 million worth of gold, diamonds and cash. ‘ALL WE HAVE EVER WANTED IS JUSTICE’ Today, Stephen’s grieving dad revealed how he was “glad” his wife Toni had passed away after a short illness in April 2016 – meaning she wouldn’t see their son’s killer walk free. The grieving dad added: “I’m only glad in a way Toni was not here to see Noye released because she would be devastated. “Toni always said she only ever wanted him to come out of prison in a wooden box. “We never wanted revenge for Stephen. All we have ever wanted is justice and justice would be life in jail. “He can now go and live the rest of his life as a free man while our family still grieve for Stephen every day.” Ken added: “I’m sure he’ll head off to a nice little bolt hole in Spain somewhere and live the good life. “I’m absolutely gutted if I’m honest with you.” Noye will turn 72 on Friday. Ken said: “I bet he’ll be celebrating somehow. It’s quite hard to take.” [boxout headline=”Kenneth Noye’s life of crime”]Kenneth Noye was jailed for life for the murder of 21-year-old Stephen Cameron in 2000. But before being taken down for the brutal stabbing, Noye was one of the UK’s most notorious gang members. He had been involved in criminal activity from a young age – just five-years-old when he was caught stealing money from the Woolworths where his mum worked. As a teen, he then went onto selling stolen bikes, even running a protection racket at his school. From there, he became embroiled in a string of crimes… 1977: Turns informer after being arrested for receiving stolen goods. NOVEMBER 1983: Brought in to launder Brink’s-Mat gold. JANUARY 1985: Stabbed Brink’s-Mat cop to death in grounds of home in West Kingsdown, Kent. DECEMBER 1985: Jury clears Noye of murder after agreeing he acted in self-defence. JULY 1986: Jailed for 14 years for conspiring to handle Brink’s-Mat gold and evade VAT payments. 1994: Released. MAY 1996: Stabbed 21-year-old Stephen Cameron in a road rage attack on the M25 near Swanley, Kent. AUGUST 1998: Noye arrested in Barbate, Spain. APRIL 2000: Noye convicted of murder and given a life sentence. APRIL 2018: The Sun reveals pictures of Noye on day release from Standford Hill prison. [/boxout] ROAD RAGE KILLER Stephen was stabbed to death in a road rage attack on May 19, 1996. The young man was with fiancée Danielle Cable, 17, on their way to buy bagels when he was involved in a road rage incident with Noye on the slip road of the M25 at Swanley, Kent. But Noye returned to his car, got out a knife and stabbed the youngster through the chest. He died in the arms of distraught Danielle. After the murder Noye fled to the Continent and had his car destroyed and replaced. Police eventually tracked him down to a bolt hole on the Spanish mainland and detectives from Kent Police took Danielle to the resort where he was hiding and identified him in a restaurant in August 1998. Noye was arrested and extradited back to the UK and was found guilty after an Old Bailey trial. [article-rail-section title=”MOST READ IN NEWS” posts_category=”316″ posts_number=”6″ query_type=”popular” /] A recommendation to move him to an open prison was blocked by former Justice Secretary Michael Gove in 2015. But in 2017 Noye’s lawyers went to the High Court and judges overturned the Government decision. He was moved to Standford Hill open prison on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent. Noye was pictured on day release in April 2018 wearing an Adidas tracksuit. Noye’s wife Brenda and two sons Kevin and Brett still live in the county. It is unknown when he will be released Police Detective Constable John Fordham was stabbed in 1985, with Noye acquitted after arguing self-defence The house of Kenneth Noye where top undercover policeman, Detective Constable John Fordham was stabbed to death Ken said he was glad his wife Toni, who passed away in 2016, was not alive to see their son’s killer released Stephen Cameron’s father Ken said he was devastated by the decision Stephen Cameron, pictured with his girlfriend Danielle Cable. He died in her arms after being stabbed to death by Noye Stephen Cameron’s family said they had been given a life sentence over the 21-year-old’s death Kenneth Noye was pictured wearing glasses and a beard to evade capture for the murder This photograph was shared in the late 1990s while authorities were searching for Noye [bc_video video_id=”6038786015001″ account_id=”5067014667001″ player_id=”default” embed=”in-page” padding_top=”56%” autoplay=”” min_width=”0px” max_width=”640px” width=”100%” height=”100%” caption=”Fatal stabbing of Stephen Cameron by M25 road rage killer Kenneth Noye reconstructed on Judge Rinder’s Crime Stories”] We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.  
22 May 19
The Scottish Sun
THE family of a young man murdered in a notorious road rage attack have been left devastated as it was announced today his killer will be released from prison. Gangland figure Kenneth Noye was jailed for life in 2000 after stabbing 21-year-old Stephen Cameron to death on the M25. Kenneth Noye was jailed for the stabbing death of 21-year-old Stephen Cameron in 2000 Stephen Cameron was stabbed to death in 1996 Noye, now 71, had attacked Cameron on the slip road of the motorway in Kent in May 1996 before going on the run and found in Spain two years later. He was found guilty of murder and jailed for life at the Old Bailey in 2000, with a minimum of 16 years. But a Parole Board panel today confirmed its decision to allow him to walk free after more than 19 years behind bars, finding he was “suitable for return to the community”. Cameron’s dad Ken, 72, spoke of being “totally devastated” after receiving the news today. He said: “I can’t believe they have made this decision. “Life should mean life. “I hoped this day would never come. I sort of knew it was coming, though – I was almost resigned to it. But it is still a complete kick in the teeth. “It is a decision which is out of our hands. What can we do? [quote credit=”Ken, Stephen Cameron’s dad”]Stephen was denied a life by Noye on May 19, 1996 when he left him lying in the gutter and we are the ones who have had to live a life sentence[/quote] “He is going back on the streets when he should spend the rest of his days behind bars. “Stephen was denied a life by Noye on May 19, 1996 when he left him lying in the gutter and we are the ones who have had to live a life sentence. “There isn’t a day we don’t think of Stephen.” WHAT THE BOARD SAYS The Parole Board today confirmed the decision had been made after an oral hearing, stating “public safety” was the number one priority. A spokesperson stated professional witnesses were “all of the view that Mr Noye had addressed his risk factors appropriately”, adding that his risk to the public “would be manageable safely in the community”. They added: “The panel noted a number of protective factors (i.e. factors likely to reduce risk) including Mr Noye’s current proven ability to control his emotions, his clear life goals, his relationships, and his proven ability to work with professionals and accept advice when it is needed.” On release, Noye will have to comply with a strict set of rules, including reporting as required for supervision or other appointments. Underworld kingpin Noye had been involved in a life of crime before he was jailed in 2000. The gangland figure had knifed an undercover cop to death in 1985 but was controversially acquitted of murder after claiming self-defence. Months after his acquittal over the killing of detective John Fordham during the Brink’s-Mat bullion robbery probe, Noye got 14 years for handling stolen gold bars. The 1983 robbery had become known as the “crime of the century” after six thieves stole more than £26 million worth of gold, diamonds and cash. ‘ALL WE HAVE EVER WANTED IS JUSTICE’ After the Parole Board’s decision was confirmed, Mr Cameron’s father Ken told the BBC he was “gutted” and declined to comment to the Press Association because he “can’t cope with it”. Today, Stephen’s grieving dad revealed how he was “glad” his wife Toni had passed away after a short illness in April 2016 – meaning she wouldn’t see their son’s killer walk free. The grieving dad added: “I’m only glad in a way Toni was not here to see Noye released because she would be devastated. “Toni always said she only ever wanted him to come out of prison in a wooden box. “We never wanted revenge for Stephen. All we have ever wanted is justice and justice would be life in jail. “He can now go and live the rest of his life as a free man while our family still grieve for Stephen every day.” Ken added: “I’m sure he’ll head off to a nice little bolt hole in Spain somewhere and live the good life. “I’m absolutely gutted if I’m honest with you.” Noye will turn 72 on Friday. Ken said: “I bet he’ll be celebrating somehow. It’s quite hard to take.” [boxout headline=”Kenneth Noye’s life of crime”]Kenneth Noye was jailed for life for the murder of 21-year-old Stephen Cameron in 2000. But before being taken down for the brutal stabbing, Noye was one of the UK’s most notorious gang members. He had been involved in criminal activity from a young age – just five-years-old when he was caught stealing money from the Woolworths where his mum worked. As a teen, he then went onto selling stolen bikes, even running a protection racket at his school. From there, he became embroiled in a string of crimes… 1977: Turns informer after being arrested for receiving stolen goods. NOVEMBER 1983: Brought in to launder Brink’s-Mat gold. JANUARY 1985: Stabbed Brink’s-Mat cop to death in grounds of home in West Kingsdown, Kent. DECEMBER 1985: Jury clears Noye of murder after agreeing he acted in self-defence. JULY 1986: Jailed for 14 years for conspiring to handle Brink’s-Mat gold and evade VAT payments. 1994: Released. MAY 1996: Stabbed 21-year-old Stephen Cameron in a road rage attack on the M25 near Swanley, Kent. AUGUST 1998: Noye arrested in Barbate, Spain. APRIL 2000: Noye convicted of murder and given a life sentence. APRIL 2018: The Sun reveals pictures of Noye on day release from Standford Hill prison. [/boxout] ROAD RAGE KILLER Stephen was stabbed to death in a road rage attack on May 19, 1996. The young man was with fiancée Danielle Cable, 17, on their way to buy bagels when he was involved in a road rage incident with Noye on the slip road of the M25 at Swanley, Kent. But Noye returned to his car, got out a knife and stabbed the youngster through the chest. He died in the arms of distraught Danielle. After the murder Noye fled to the Continent and had his car destroyed and replaced. Police eventually tracked him down to a bolt hole on the Spanish mainland and detectives from Kent Police took Danielle to the resort where he was hiding and identified him in a restaurant in August 1998. Noye was arrested and extradited back to the UK and was found guilty after an Old Bailey trial. [article-rail-section title=”MOST READ IN NEWS” posts_category=”2″ posts_number=”6″ query_type=”popular” /] A recommendation to move him to an open prison was blocked by former Justice Secretary Michael Gove in 2015. But in 2017 Noye’s lawyers went to the High Court and judges overturned the Government decision. He was moved to Standford Hill open prison on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent. Noye was pictured on day release in April 2018 wearing an Adidas tracksuit. Noye’s wife Brenda and two sons Kevin and Brett still live in the county. It is unknown when he will be released Police Detective Constable John Fordham was stabbed in 1985, with Noye acquitted after arguing self-defence The house of Kenneth Noye where top undercover policeman, Detective Constable John Fordham was stabbed to death Ken said he was glad his wife Toni, who passed away in 2016, was not alive to see their son’s killer released Stephen Cameron’s father Ken said he was devastated by the decision Stephen Cameron, pictured with his girlfriend Danielle Cable. He died in her arms after being stabbed to death by Noye Stephen Cameron’s family said they had been given a life sentence over the 21-year-old’s death Kenneth Noye was pictured wearing glasses and a beard to evade capture for the murder This photograph was shared in the late 1990s while authorities were searching for Noye [bc_video video_id=”6038786015001″ account_id=”5067014667001″ player_id=”default” embed=”in-page” padding_top=”56%” autoplay=”” min_width=”0px” max_width=”640px” width=”100%” height=”100%” caption=”Fatal stabbing of Stephen Cameron by M25 road rage killer Kenneth Noye reconstructed on Judge Rinder’s Crime Stories”] We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.  
20 May 19
Kingsdown School PE Department

As we woke up yesterday morning, the sun shining brightly, excitement was in the air. Cup final day for Kingsdown boys year 10 students who were to face local rivals Abbey Park. The lads were eagerly awaiting the school day to end at 3pm. They went home to get a quick bite to eat and […]

19 May 19
News Archives Uk

Kenneth Noye, ROAD's killer of rage, could win the freedom this week. The parole board must tell him Wednesday whether his release request has been authorized. News Group Newspapers Ltd Kenneth Noye, the M25 anti-anger killer released that day, could win the freedom this week PA: Press Association Kenneth Noye served for almost 20 years […]

19 May 19
The Scottish Sun
ROAD rage killer Kenneth Noye could win freedom this week. The Parole Board is due to tell him on Wednesday whether his release application has been authorised. M25 rage killer Kenneth Noye, 71, out on day release, could win freedom this week Kenneth Noye served nearly 20 years for stabbing to death Stephen Cameron, 21, on the M25 in 1996 Victim Stephen Cameron’s dad insisted Noye should only leave jail “in a wooden box”. But legal experts say it is ‘’highly likely’’ the notorious villain, 71, will be freed on licence. He has served nearly 20 years for stabbing to death Stephen, 21, on the M25 in 1996. The underworld kingpin had knifed to death an undercover cop in 1985 but was controversially acquitted of murder after claiming self-defence. Noye, 72 this Friday, has been at Standford Hill open prison in Kent for the past 18 months. He has been allowed unescorted home leave and community visits since April last year. If his freedom bid is granted, he will be out in about three months. It provoked fury among Stephen’s family and police today — the 23rd anniversary of the road rage murder. [boxout headline=”Killer timeline”] 1977: Turns informer after being arrested for receiving stolen goods. NOVEMBER 1983: Brought in to launder Brink’s-Mat gold. JANUARY 1985: Stabbed Brink’s-Mat cop to death in grounds of home in West Kingsdown, Kent. DECEMBER 1985: Jury clears Noye of murder after agreeing he acted in self-defence. JULY 1986: Jailed for 14 years for conspiring to handle Brink’s-Mat gold and evade VAT payments. 1994: Released. MAY 1996: Stabbed 21-year-old Stephen Cameron in a road rage attack on the M25 near Swanley, Kent. AUGUST 1998: Noye arrested in Barbate, Spain. April 2000: Noye convicted of murder and given a life sentence. APRIL 2018: The Sun reveals pictures of Noye on day release from Standford Hill prison. MAY 22 2019: Parole Board hearing decision. [/boxout] VICTIM’S FAMILY FURY Dad Ken, 72, said: “The timing of it is heartless.” Mum Toni died in 2016 and widower Ken added: “All we ever wanted was justice. Life should mean life for him. The only way Noye should be allowed out is in a wooden box.’’ Justice campaigner and ex-probation union official Harry Fletcher said: “It is highly likely that the Parole Board will decide to release Noye. “Given that the prisoner has been in open conditions for some time, and has been allowed on home leave visits and into the community, it would be unusual if Noye was turned down at this stage.’’ [quote credit=”Ken Cameron” credit-meta=”Victim’s father”]The only way Noye should be allowed out is in a wooden box[/quote] Months after his acquittal over the 1985 killing of detective John Fordham during the Brink’s-Mat bullion robbery probe, Noye got 14 years for handling stolen gold bars. He was out in 1994, two years before he stabbed electrician Stephen to death in front of the victim’s 17-year-old fiancee Danielle Cable in Swanley, Kent. [article-rail-section title=”MOST READ IN NEWS” posts_category=”2″ posts_number=”6″ query_type=”popular” /] Noye fled to Spain but was tracked down. He was convicted of murder in 2000 and got life with a minimum 16 years. Ex-Flying Squad head Barry Phillips said: “If people look at what Noye has done in his life, and the trail of death and human misery he has left behind him, they will perhaps conclude he should stay behind bars for the rest of his natural.” Kenneth Noye was nicked in 1998 after fleeing to Spain Victim Stephen Cameron’s dad, with his late wife Toni, insisted Noye should only leave jail ‘in a wooden box’ [bc_video video_id=”5571069145001″ account_id=”5067014667001″ player_id=”default” embed=”in-page” padding_top=”56%” autoplay=”” min_width=”0px” max_width=”640px” width=”100%” height=”100%” caption=”Kenneth Noye, road rage killer of Stephen Cameron on M25, to be transferred to open prison”] GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL exclusive@the-sun.co.uk  
19 May 19
The Sun
ROAD rage killer Kenneth Noye could win freedom this week. The Parole Board is due to tell him on Wednesday whether his release application has been authorised. M25 rage killer Kenneth Noye, 71, out on day release, could win freedom this week Kenneth Noye served nearly 20 years for stabbing to death Stephen Cameron, 21, on the M25 in 1996 Victim Stephen Cameron’s dad insisted Noye should only leave jail “in a wooden box”. But legal experts say it is ‘’highly likely’’ the notorious villain, 71, will be freed on licence. He has served nearly 20 years for stabbing to death Stephen, 21, on the M25 in 1996. The underworld kingpin had knifed to death an undercover cop in 1985 but was controversially acquitted of murder after claiming self-defence. Noye, 72 this Friday, has been at Standford Hill open prison in Kent for the past 18 months. He has been allowed unescorted home leave and community visits since April last year. If his freedom bid is granted, he will be out in about three months. It provoked fury among Stephen’s family and police today — the 23rd anniversary of the road rage murder. [boxout headline=”Killer timeline”] 1977: Turns informer after being arrested for receiving stolen goods. NOVEMBER 1983: Brought in to launder Brink’s-Mat gold. JANUARY 1985: Stabbed Brink’s-Mat cop to death in grounds of home in West Kingsdown, Kent. DECEMBER 1985: Jury clears Noye of murder after agreeing he acted in self-defence. JULY 1986: Jailed for 14 years for conspiring to handle Brink’s-Mat gold and evade VAT payments. 1994: Released. MAY 1996: Stabbed 21-year-old Stephen Cameron in a road rage attack on the M25 near Swanley, Kent. AUGUST 1998: Noye arrested in Barbate, Spain. April 2000: Noye convicted of murder and given a life sentence. APRIL 2018: The Sun reveals pictures of Noye on day release from Standford Hill prison. MAY 22 2019: Parole Board hearing decision. [/boxout] VICTIM’S FAMILY FURY Dad Ken, 72, said: “The timing of it is heartless.” Mum Toni died in 2016 and widower Ken added: “All we ever wanted was justice. Life should mean life for him. The only way Noye should be allowed out is in a wooden box.’’ Justice campaigner and ex-probation union official Harry Fletcher said: “It is highly likely that the Parole Board will decide to release Noye. “Given that the prisoner has been in open conditions for some time, and has been allowed on home leave visits and into the community, it would be unusual if Noye was turned down at this stage.’’ [quote credit=”Ken Cameron” credit-meta=”Victim’s father”]The only way Noye should be allowed out is in a wooden box[/quote] Months after his acquittal over the 1985 killing of detective John Fordham during the Brink’s-Mat bullion robbery probe, Noye got 14 years for handling stolen gold bars. He was out in 1994, two years before he stabbed electrician Stephen to death in front of the victim’s 17-year-old fiancee Danielle Cable in Swanley, Kent. [article-rail-section title=”MOST READ IN NEWS” posts_category=”316″ posts_number=”6″ query_type=”popular” /] Noye fled to Spain but was tracked down. He was convicted of murder in 2000 and got life with a minimum 16 years. Ex-Flying Squad head Barry Phillips said: “If people look at what Noye has done in his life, and the trail of death and human misery he has left behind him, they will perhaps conclude he should stay behind bars for the rest of his natural.” Kenneth Noye was nicked in 1998 after fleeing to Spain Victim Stephen Cameron’s dad, with his late wife Toni, insisted Noye should only leave jail ‘in a wooden box’ [bc_video video_id=”5571069145001″ account_id=”5067014667001″ player_id=”default” embed=”in-page” padding_top=”56%” autoplay=”” min_width=”0px” max_width=”640px” width=”100%” height=”100%” caption=”Kenneth Noye, road rage killer of Stephen Cameron on M25, to be transferred to open prison”] GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL exclusive@the-sun.co.uk  
17 May 19
Consumer Products Insights

The U.S. mattress market will be observing a constant growth in the coming years due to the improvement in mattress products and rising adoption of gel-based memory foam mattress in the country. The innerspring mattress in the U.S. accounted for majority of market in recent years, followed by memory foam. The market share of memory foam mattress […]

16 May 19
Writing Hythe History

  Thomas Head Raddall, senior and…                                                 Thomas Head Raddall, junior Thomas Head Raddall senior was born in Hampshire on 6 December 1876, the only son of another Thomas, a draper’s assistant, […]

15 May 19
Agatha Jackson

We’re very thrilled to share our most ambitious yet collaboration with Lady Nade we worked on in March, the official music video for Safe Place, juest ahead of the album’s official release. In association and with thanks to: PRS – Women Make Music Mintlime Records Sontronics MUAH – Natalie Wright The Kingsdown Vaults Penny Brohn […]