Rosetta Stone

23 Feb 19
TNT

I’m crying over a dang piece of machinery, but folks, this little rover was special. Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity was meant to last 90 days; she survived for over 14 years. Continue Reading . . . https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/rosetta-stones/goodnight-opportunity-so-long-and-thanks-for-all-the-geology/

23 Feb 19
International APPE Rotation

Today Abby and I traveled down into the city to explore the British Museum. The British Museum was founded in 1753. An interesting fact about the museum is it owns over 8 million objects however only around 1% or 80,000 objects are on display at any given point. The museum has A LOT of information […]

23 Feb 19
Software

Rosetta Stone Deutsch (German) TOTALe v4 Level 1-5 (1 User) – Full Version – Buy – Rosetta Stone Deutsch (German) TOTALe v4 Level 1-5 (1 User) – Full Version

23 Feb 19
Software

Rosetta Stone English (American) TOTALe v4 Level 1-5 (1 User) – Full Version – Buy – Rosetta Stone English (American) TOTALe v4 Level 1-5 (1 User) – Full Version

23 Feb 19
Archy news nety

Science fiction becomes reality all the time, and you've probably noticed more than a handful of stories about resourceful inventors who build mechanical partners to make love. Sex robots are a hot industry, and both men and women eagerly await a time when they can get their stones without a real human partner. It could […]

23 Feb 19
One Page, One Day Writing

What flows from me, I can only hope one day that someone will see, and decipher the hieroglyphs protecting the Rosetta Stone of my heart.

22 Feb 19

Around The Pyramids

Hello! Because of various reasons, there unfortunately won’t be a new blogpost today. I do hope to post the second part about the Rosetta Stone next Friday, so please look forward to that! I hope you all have a good weekend! Sigrid

22 Feb 19
BCNN1 WP

Connecting with people has become so much easier with advancing technology. Tasks that once required an operator, postage stamp or carrier pigeon are now as simple as tapping a name or even a face on your screen, and, voila, you’re connected.

22 Feb 19
Lil Niki, Big World

I’ll start this off with an apology for my tardiness. I got back to campus Sunday evening and school just like decided to be a thing this week and what a freaking beast it was. But nonetheless, I’ve also been anxiously waiting for a break to be able to sit down and finally write about […]

22 Feb 19
WHEELS UP ADVENTURES

Have you ever wanted to learn a new language or brush up on your french and english from high school?  As long as you’re ready to commit, there are a number of language apps that make learning a language accessible but also fun. Here are a few apps that you should check out….   ROSETTA […]

22 Feb 19
Across the Atlantic

Wherein I spend 10% of this blog post talking about my visit to London, and the remaining 90% talking about its relation to the title. Enjoy. London. Obviously, being in England, I had to see London. By coach bus, it only takes me about 2.5 hours to get to this city – all for relatively […]

22 Feb 19
Noticias Ultimas

CERRAR Se abre en China la ruta de teléfonos inteligentes para texturistas molestos. Elizabeth Keatinge tiene más. Buzz60 Conectarse con las personas se ha vuelto mucho más fácil con el avance de la tecnología. Las tareas que antes requerían un operador, una estampilla postal o una paloma mensajera ahora son tan simples como tocar un […]