Young adult bedroom design ↦ Adult bedroom designs awesome on home interior ideas with design young for adults adults young adult bedroom books fantasy literature book series romance bible study near me interior angdiosoma decor designs cool art ideas teen girls new home design trends room for adults software free and exterior male ideas appealing […]
Street Art murales nel parco di santa maria della pieta’ Home Page In questo articolo vi mostriamo alcune delle immagini relative al progetto di Street Art nato da una splendida idea dello scrittore Maurizio Mequio. Questo progetto è stato realizzato dagli artisti di Muracci Nostri che, con l’autorizzazione e il supporto della ASL Roma E, hanno […]
The year is not half over but a slew of major retailers have already filed for bankruptcy, with hundreds of stores poised to shutter in the coming weeks, leaving thousands of employees without jobs, Business Insider reported.
It is likely many more will still file this year, but here is a look at the 11 retail companies that have filled for bankruptcy this year, per Business Insider:
- Beauty Brands – The Midwest retail chain selling makeup, hair, and skincare products, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy four days into the new year.
- Innovative Mattress Solutions – Following in the footsteps of Beauty Brands, Kentucky-based mattress company, Innovative Mattress Solutions, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy Jan.14.
- Shopko – The Wisconsin-based retailer filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy Jan. 16 and in March it was reported Shopko failed to find a buyer and would shut all 363 of its stores.
- Gymboree – After filing for bankruptcy Jan. 17, it emerged the clothing company will be closing all 800 of its stores.
- FullBeauty Brands – The clothing retailer exited bankruptcy within 24 hours after filing Feb 4.
- Charlotte Russe – The women’s clothing brand revealed it would be closing all its stores after filing for bankruptcy Feb. 4.
- Things Remembered – The 53-year-old specialty chain, which focused on creating personalized engravings and merchandise, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy Feb. 6.
- Payless ShoeSource – The shoe store will close all its locations except its franchise stores after filing for bankruptcy Feb. 18.
- Diesel – The iconic denim and accessory brand shocked the public when it filed for bankruptcy March 5.
- Z Gallerie – The home furnishing retailer announced it would be closing 17 stores after it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy March 11.
- Roberto Cavalli – The Italian fashion company has closed its U.S. shops after filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Source: NewsMax America
A coffee table is essentially the ‘tone setter’ of your living room – especially in a smaller space – it’s one of the most important areas to decorate. The style of your coffee table can easily transform your room from rustic to modern, and the pieces you choose may define your personality. From fashion/art books […]
Hello Gorgeous! As all of you can probably guess if you know me or by the name of my blog, I really love glitter and all things that sparkle. Naturally I was put into a trance when I saw these Z Gallerie art pieces that were covered in glitter, and always knew that one day […]
via DawnElise Interiors https://ift.tt/2V9eAXi
________________________________________________________________ This month almost for the first time the amount of the referenced monographs and volumes of periodicals are almost identical. Up to now there have always been much more monographs than periodicals. On the importance of periodicals. The periodical is a primary source of information, without any doubt. This is long known by the […]
The retailer looks to restructure its finances and close 17 stores. It plans to emerge from Chapter 11 within four months and continue to improve its operations, customer service and scale its e-commerce presence. * This article was originally published here. Click Here. *
What makes Easter photos so fun? Pastel colors, a bunny and (hopefully) a smiling kid all in one photo! The not so egg-citing part? Having to look up where to go and then waiting at the bunny trail once getting there. You can spring ahead because we are bringing you the Top 6 Easter Bunny Photo […]
The store has fallen behind rival retailers in recent years.
Millennials shop differently. For cab rides. For hotel rooms. For furniture. And like Uber and Airbnb before it, Homee aims to disrupt the latter retail space with an app that helps users furnish their homes.
The West Hollywood startup has raised a $5 million Series A led by Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund and launched out of beta this week with a furniture and home design iOS app that leverages conversational commerce and artificial intelligence.Here’s how it works: Users log on and take a survey with a chat bot about what they’re looking for, sharing pictures of their space as well as inspiration photos. Then a designer comes on — a real, live human being — to design the room and select furniture that fits the client’s style and budget. Users can revise the personalized design board as much as they want, with a chat bot coming back online to receive feedback because sometimes it can be awkward to tell someone you don’t like what they’ve created. Users always know whether they’re talking to a bot or a person.
“Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.” – Nanea Hoffman “Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, will power, and inappropriate humor.”- Nanea Hoffman Happy Friday!!! Happy Favorite Things Friday!!! New readers, I don’t do […]
Home furnishings retailer Z Gallerie has become the latest brick-and-mortar retailer to declare bankruptcy. The Los Angeles-based company, which has five locations across the Houston area, said in a press release that it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on March 11 and plans to close 17 of its 76 stores. One of the stores that […]
This gorgeous transitional style home was designed by Millworks Designs, located in Oak Hill, a city in Davidson County, Tennessee. Oak Hill is a hidden jewel positioned just south of downtown Nashville. This lovely two-story home is a new build, surrounded by a well-manicured lawn and a tranquil woodsy setting. With a transitional cottage style feel […]