About Zapco – new to New Zealand.
At Zapco, we’ve been doing the same thing in the same place for almost 40 years, constantly searching out innovative ways to bring better sound to the automotive environment. Why do we do it? Nothing else can grab your soul and bring tears to your eyes like music. Music will make you tap your feet, and dance for joy. Of all the arts, music has the most powerful and immediate effect on your body and your mind. Reproducing music in all its glory, and it’s subtleness, and its detail deserves nothing less than our best efforts.
Because Sound Matters.
Committed to Excellence
ZAPCO is dedicated to the pursuit of audio fidelity. Our prime objectives are to design and manufacture audio products of unsurpassed quality, to provide unparalleled support and service for these products and to conduct business in a manner that will enhance the quality of life for all involved.
Experience: Knowledge From Doing
There is absolutely no substitute for experience; that is a simple fact of life. Another simple fact is that ZAPCO has, for over forty-two years, been the leader in defining quality standards for the car audio industry. These years of experience have led to a thorough understanding of the challenges that are unique to the world of car audio. ZAPCO’s relentless quest for sonic purity consistently yields imaginative designs that utilize the most innovative technologies. The resulting products set the criteria by which all others in the industry are judged.
You can only be as good as your source material, and the DSP-Z8 IV II series greatly expands your potential for the best possible source material. The Toslink optical input accepts the digital signal from your head unit or from a portable HD player, but the IV II series doesn’t stop there. The DSP-Z8 IV II units also have digital Bluetooth streaming so you can stream digital music.
An interactive digital port will expand your options even more. The port accepts the control input from the included Dash Remote so you can change input source, change memory presets, control the master volume and even control the output of your system’s bass amps. But beyond that, this special port will let you upgrade to the 3” digital touchscreen remote for more control.
Also available is the iPhone interface that will let you play up to 192kHz HD music files direct from the iPhone’s digital output.
- DSP Processor: Cirrus Logic CS47048
- Power: 150 MHz/32 bit/48 KHz
- ADC: Cirrus Logic CS5368 24 bit/192 KHz
- ADC Dynamic Range/THD: 114 dB/-105 dB
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS47048 32 bit/192 KHz
- DAC Dynamic Range/THD: 108 dB/-98 dB
- Low level (Pre)/Sensitivity: 8/1-5 VRMS
- High Level (Spk In)/Sens.: 6/2-20 V
- AUX Inputs/Sensitivity: 1/0.2-4 VRMS
- Optical IN: 24 bit-192 KHz
- Output Ch. RCA/Sensitivity: 8 / 4 VRMS
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 10 Hz – 22.5 KHz
- S/N Ratio Digital Input: 110 dBA
- S/N Ratio Analog Input: 106 dBA
- THD+N Digital Input: 0,002 %
- THD+N Analog Input: 0,005 %
- Crosstalk at 1 Khz: 90 dB